how to update your maps api key
In some cases our customers can have the ability to manage their maps api keys ( google maps or Mapbox)
To update your key
- Log in as an admin on your website
- In the left panel go to your Site configuration
- Within the site configuration panel , go to Map API Keys.
- Copy the Geocoding API key into the correct field
Obtaining a Google Maps API key.
- Sign up for cloud.google .com
- Fill out your billing details.
- Create a project.
- Enable billing for this project
- Go to APIs & servcies
- Click on Enable APIS AND SERVICES
ENABLE THE FOLLOWING APIS
- Directions API
- Geolocation API
- Distance Martix API
- Maps Javasccript API. ( option to restrict this one to your domain)
- Maps Static API
- Places API
7. After enabling the APIs go to credentials, Click on ” +Create Credentials “. A menu wil unfold. Click on API Key.
A new api key will be generated and a popup wil open in jour screen.
You can always see the key again if you login to your project and press show key